Rabbit Pork Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:Thrive Herring Oil - 1LThrive Salmon Oil - 500mlThrive Hemp Seed Oil - 500 mL
Rabbit Pork Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Kittens After Weaning & Adults Cats) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We recommend adding fish or Thrive® fish oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for Fatty Acids.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.