100% Pure Norwegian Salmon Oil is a rich Source of EPA/DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
Thrive Salmon Oil is processed using a non-GMO patented process to separate the oil from fresh raw salmon. The end result is an excellent high-quality fish oil, and a rich source of EPA/DHA fatty acids.
- Excellent shelf preservation (12 Months) due to high purity and gentle processing (<0,05% soluble impurities)
- High level of natural antioxidants and astaxanthin (4 mg/kg).
- Fresh taste of salmon will help increase pet’s appetite
- Caught in the water of Norway
Approval and certification :
- Food approval number: H57 (EU Regulation 854/2004)
- Animal by-product approval number: 1000779 (EU Regulation 1069/2009)
- GMP+ approval number: PDV1094441
- Friends of the Sea certified
Product Code: THRVSO500
Undesirable substances: Salmonella : absence Enterobacteriaceae : < 10 cfu/g Diotoxine : <1.2pg/g Free from etoxyquin & antibiotics
Add recommended daily dosage to pet’s meals for maximum benefits.
Salmon Oil is recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages including puppies and kittens
Dosage: 1.25ml per every 5 lbs of body weight per day
Store out of sunlight. Keep refrigerated after open to maintain freshness.
You may also like…
Thrive Hemp Seed Oil – 500 mL
Hemp Seed Oil.
- 100% Canadian
Hemp Seed Oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega-6 (linoleum acid) to Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) fatty acids. These are essential fatty acids, meaning your dog can’t produce them and needs to get them in his diet. A good balance of these Omega oils is critical to your dog’s health because they work synergistically in the body.
Turkey Salmon Lamb CARTON – 4 lb
The perfect blend of fresh Canadian turkey (meat and bone) with wild-caught salmon and lamb organs.
- 80% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
Fish Dinner CARTON – 4 lb
A complete meal made with Fresh Canadian Haddock, Cod, Salmon and Beef Organ blended with fruit and vegetables.
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit and Vegetables