100% Pure Atlantic Herring Oil is a rich Source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Cold water, North Atlantic Thrive Herring Oil is rich in essential fatty acids that will help your pet obtain their optimal health.
- Freshly Sourced from Canadian Fisheries in the Cold Waters of the North Atlantic
- Our Herring is Low in Environmental Containments and is a Rich Source of Omega 3
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids for Dogs and Cats
- Recommended Supplement for Dogs and Cats of All Life Stages Including Puppies, Kittens, and Pregnant and Lactating Animals
- Contains 100 1.U Vitamin E per 5 ml
100% Canadian Herring Oil
Vitamin E ( 100 I.U. per 5ml) per 100 gram
per 5 ml (1 tsp) serving.
Calories – 47 calories
Omega 3 Fatty Acid – 15%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid – EPA – 755 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid -DHA – 290 mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acid – 3%
100 1.U. Natural Vitamin E
Add recommended daily dosage to pet’s meals
Herring Oil is recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages including puppies and kittens
Dosage: 5ml per every 25lbs of body weight per day
Store in a cool, dark place
Will coagulate if refrigerated
You may also like…
Thrive Hemp Seed Oil – 500 ml
Hemp Seed Oil.
- 100% Canadian
Hemp Seed Oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega-6 (linoleum acid) to Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) fatty acids. These are essential fatty acids, meaning your dog can’t produce them and needs to get them in his diet. A good balance of these Omega oils is critical to your dog’s health because they work synergistically in the body.
Fish Dinner CARTON – 4 lb
Wild caught cod, sole and salmon from Canadian fisheries.
This is an excellent meal choice for allergy sufferers or as a regular meal for all dogs.
Turkey Salmon Lamb CARTON – 4 lb
A best selling blend, perfect for dogs and cats with skin allergies. Rich in Omega-3’s, this soothes skin fast!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Turkey
- Pasture Raised Ontario Lamb
- Canadian Wild Salmon
- Suitable for puppies & adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
- Supplement Thrive Sea Kelp or Trimineral Boost