100% Pure Atlantic Herring Oil
Rich Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Cold water, North Atlantic Thrive Herring Oil is rich in essential fatty acids that will help your pet obtain their optimal health.
- Freshly Sourced from Canadian Fisheries in the Cold Waters of the North Atlantic
- Our Herring is Low in Environmental Containments and is a Rich Source of Omega 3
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids for Dogs and Cats
- Recommended Supplement for Dogs and Cats of All Life Stages Including Puppies, Kittens, and Pregnant and Lactating Animals
- Contains 100 I.U Vitamin E per 5 ml
Add recommended daily dosage to pet’s meals
Herring Oil is recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages including puppies and kittens
5ml per every 20lbs of body weight per day
Store in a cool, dark place
Will coagulate if refrigerated
You may also like…
Turkey Salmon Lamb CARTON – 4 lb
The perfect blend of fresh Canadian turkey (meat and bone) with wild-caught salmon and lamb organs.
- 80% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
Fish Dinner CARTON – 4 lb
A complete meal made with Fresh Canadian Haddock, Cod, Salmon and Beef Organ blended with fruit and vegetables.
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit and Vegetables
Pure Salmon CARTON – 4 lb
Sourced from Canadian Fisheries, salmon is a rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Thrive Hemp Seed Oil – 500ml
Hemp Seed Oil.
- 100% Canadian
Hemp Seed Oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega-6 (linoleum acid) to Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) fatty acids. These are essential fatty acids, meaning your dog can’t produce them and needs to get them in his diet. A good balance of these Omega oils is critical to your dog’s health because they work synergistically in the body.