100% Pure Atlantic Herring Oil
Rich Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Cold water, North Atlantic Thrive Herring Oil is rich in essential fatty acids that will help your pet obtain their optimal health.
- Freshly Sourced from Canadian Fisheries in the Cold Waters of the North Atlantic
- Our Herring is Low in Environmental Containments and is a Rich Source of Omega 3
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids for Dogs and Cats
- Recommended Supplement for Dogs and Cats of All Life Stages Including Puppies, Kittens, and Pregnant and Lactating Animals
- Contains 100 I.U Vitamin E per 5 ml
100% Canadian Herring Oil. Vitamin E
per 5 ml (1 tsp) serving.
Calories – 47 calories
Omega 3 Fatty Acid – 15%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid – EPA – 755 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid -DHA – 290 mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acid – 3%
100 1.U. Natural Vitamin E
Add recommended daily dosage to pet’s meals
Herring Oil is recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages including puppies and kittens
5ml per every 25lbs of body weight per day
Store in a cool, dark place
Will coagulate if refrigerated