Green Tripe from Pasture Raised Ontario Beef.
A favourite of all dogs big or small, from puppies to adults! Green Beef tripe is sure stinky stuff that dogs go crazy for! We source only the best, highest quality green tripe from hormone & antibiotic free beef, that’s pasture raised here in Ontario. Add as a topper to every meal, or just as a special treat!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture Raised Beef
- Supplemental Feeding Choice – feed in rotation with Big Country Dinner, Blends or Pure Formulas
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals and digestive enzyme
Product Code: BT4C
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Omega-3 Fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA), and Vit D we strongly suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
You may also like…
Frozen Treat Mold – Silicone Mold – Small BLUE
Frozen Treat Mold – Fish, Paw & Bone Shape – Large ORANGE
Use to make frozen treats, cookies, or just portion your pet’s meals into fun shapes! Each silicone mat 10″ x 12″ x 1″ inch. This is designed for medium to XL breeds.
Raw Goat Milk – 1L
A Probiotic Powerhouse!
Raw fermented goats milk is an excellent supplement for dogs & cats of all ages. Recommended as an excellent way to successfully restore good digestive gut bacteria when making the switch from dry food to raw. Also beneficial for improved digestion, liver disorders and improved immune system response.
Also highly recommended for breeders! An excellent way to wean puppies from mother’s milk to raw food.