Organic pumpkin puree is an excellent source of fibre and perfect for when making the switch to raw.
- Canadian Sourced Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Pureed for maximum absorption and nutrition
- Sweet taste dogs love
- Supplemental Feeding Choice
- High in Fibre (more than 10%)
Pumpkin can be helpful in added extra fibre into your dog’s raw food diet. The extra fibre can help with constipation concerns, but also can help absorb extra moisture in the bowels preventing loose stools. Pumpkin can also be helpful to settle any digestive upset due to a dietary change. Highly recommended for pet owners making the switch to raw!
Organic Pumpkin Puree
|Organic Pumpkin Puree|
|per 100 grams|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|Organic Pumpkin, Organic Cinnamon|
|Additional Product Info:|
|Fruit and Vegetable||%||100|
Bake treats, stuff their kong or add to your raw meal!
Meal Planning Information
- Supplemental feeding choice – can be added to your pets diet to increase fibre, taste, and texture
- Suggested not to exceed 10% of entire meal. Recommended serving size is 1/4 cup per 1/2 lb. of raw.
- Recommended for all life stages and sizes
- Not recommended for dogs with any yeast related allergy concerns
- Low in Fat (0%)
- High in Fibre (More than 10%)
You may also like…
Frozen Treat Mold – Fish, Paw & Bone Shape – Large
Pure Beef Tripe CARTON – 4 lb
Green Tripe from Pasture Raised Ontario Beef.
Frozen Treat Mold – Silicone Mold- Small BLUE
Raw Goat Milk – 490 ml
A Probiotic Powerhouse!
Raw fermented goats milk is an excellent supplement for dogs & cats of all ages. Recommended as an excellent way to successfully restore good digestive gut bacteria when making the switch from dry food to raw. Also beneficial for improved digestion, liver disorders and improved immune system response.
Also highly recommended for breeders! An excellent way to wean puppies from mother’s milk to raw food.