Bison Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- 160 kcal
Data Not Available
Big Country Raw Dinner Recipes for dogs and puppies provide complete and balanced nutrition for pets, substantiated by an extended AAFCO Feeding Trial. Recipes are formulated to meet the nutrient requirements suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs by the National Research Council (NRC) and follow the Minimal Requirement (Amount / 1000kcal for growing puppies after weaning and adult dogs). The addition of an Omega-3 Fatty Acid, such as Thrive Herring Oil, Salmon Oil, or Hemp Seed Oil (with the exception of Fish Dinner), is recommended to be added for their beneficial impact on overall health, especially for growing puppies.
Dinner Feeding Guide
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.