Big Country Raw Delivers!
We make it really easy for you to receive your Big Country Raw orders, at home or at work!
Home Delivery Service Area
Our home delivery service is available across Southwestern Ontario and we deliver to each area at least once per week. Check out the map below to see our delivery zones.
Click on your area to see the delivery day for that area.
- Place an online order and select your next shipping day (Please view the Shipping Map above – it will provide available shipping days based on your city).
- Include any delivery instructions or order comments in your order notes such as buzzer number, etc. We include these notes on our final shipping invoice to better assist our packing and delivery team. Immediately you’ll receive an email confirmation of acceptance of your online order.
- Packing confirmation email/text message that your order is being packed and will be ready to ship on specified delivery day.
- Pre-Shipping confirmation email/text message lets you know your order is loaded and ready to deliver.
- Final confirmation email/text message confirming delivery of your order and confirmation of payment.
Won’t be home to accept delivery?
Don’t worry! We provide for purchase insulated cooler bags ($3.99 each) that make receiving a home delivery order when you are not home a possibility. Our cooler bags will hold up to 24 lbs of raw food and keep food frozen for up to 6 hours. Cooler bags fold flat and can be left outside for future re-use again and again.
Delivery Fees & Policy
Orders less than $150 – $9.99
Orders over $150 – FREE*
Shipping Fees will be automatically adjusted based on the order size. Orders shipped via Raw Shippers Canada do not qualify for free shipping.
To make delivery of your orders, we do request that your delivery address meet the following requirements:
- Residential Home with driveway or curb parking access.
- Apartment or Condo address with parking access and concierge drop-off. NOTE: We cannot leave boxes unattended in hallways or foyers due to fire regulations.
- Cell or alternative phone number should we require to contact you regarding delivery.
Live outside our home delivery area?