Free range turkey necks sourced from Ontario Farms are a popular soft and meaty meal replacement bone for large breeds.
Skinless Turkey Necks – 2 lb.
2 lb (4-5 pieces )
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Turkey
- Low in Fat
- Good for big dogs and serious chewers
- Excellent Dental Benefit
- Good physical and mental exercise
- Raw Meaty Bones can make up 30% of entire diet.
*Seasonally Turkey Necks will be smaller September thru January. This is because our Turkey Supplier processes whole turkeys for Canadian Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are only able to source Turkey Necks from Hens (female turkeys) and these are much smaller. January thru September the Turkey Necks will be from Toms (male turkeys) and will be larger and typically 2 pieces per bag.
Skinless Turkey Necks
|Vitamin B1||0.06 milligrams|
|Vitamin B2||0.24 milligrams|
|Vitamin B3||5.58 milligrams|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||0.91 milligrams|
|Vitamin B6||0.41 milligrams|
|Vitamin B12||2 micrograms|
|Vitamin C||0 milligrams|
|Vitamin K||0 micrograms|
|Protein – Min||18%|
|Fat – Min||6%|
|Fibre – Max||2%|
Meal Planning Information
- Meal Replacement Raw Bone recommended for cleaning teeth and gums
- Supplemental feeding only and must be fed in rotation with a raw meal choices
- Appropriately sized for medium to large dogs (25-80lbs)
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Offer bones frozen or partially thawed to ensure the meat and bones are chewed thoroughly before swallowing