Our cornish hen feet are individual quick frozen and easy to serve! A very popular raw bone, each foot contains naturally occurring glucosamine. The perfect raw bone for the active pet!
Premium quality, meal replacement raw meaty bone that is a great supplemental feeding option for all sizes of dogs.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free Ontario Raised Cornish Hens
- Raw Entertainment for Your Dog
- Great for Cleaning Teeth and Gums
- Excellent source of glucosamine
- Conveniently packaged in a 1 lb flat pack zipper bag.
Cornish Hen Feet
Crude Fibre – 2 %
Fat – 18 %
Moisture – 66 %
Protein – 14 %
serving – 28 grams)
|Vitamin B1||0.02 milligrams|
|Vitamin B2||0.06 milligrams|
|Vitamin B3||0.11 milligrams|
|Vitamin B6||0 milligrams|
|Vitamin B12||0.13 micrograms|
|Vitamin C||0 milligrams|
|Vitamin K||0.1 micrograms|
Meal Planning Information
- Meal Replacement recommended for cleaning teeth and gums
- Supplemental feeding only and must be fed in rotation with a balanced raw diet
- Appropriately sized for small to medium breed dogs.
- Also great for cats.
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Offer bones frozen or partially thawed to ensure the meat and bones are chewed thoroughly before swallowing
You may also like…
Chicken Necks Skinless – 2 lb Bag
Meal Replacement Bone
Meaty & skinless raw chicken necks are an excellent raw meaty bone choice for small dogs and cats. Each 2 lb. package contains approximately 15 – 20 chicken necks.
Can be fed as a meal replacement bone as part of a rotational meal plan.
Meaty Beef Bone Mini Cuts – 2 lb Bag
Recreational Chewing Bone
Great for small to medium sized dogs. Each 2 lb. bag contains approximately 5 – 7 small pieces.
Chicken Feet – 2 lb Bag
Our chicken feet are individual quick frozen and easy to serve! A very popular raw bone, each serving contains 1600 mg of naturally occurring glucosamine. The perfect raw bone for the active pet!
Game Bird Blend CARTON – 4 lb
A perfect blend of Whole cornish hen(meat and bone), whole quail (meat and bone) duck (meat and bone) and pork organ meat.
- 80% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone