Our cornish hen feet are individual quick frozen and easy to serve! A very popular raw bone, each foot contains naturally occurring glucosamine. The perfect raw bone for the active pet!
Premium quality, meal replacement raw meaty bone that is a great supplemental feeding option for all sizes of dogs.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free Ontario Raised Cornish Hens
- Raw Entertainment for Your Dog
- Great for Cleaning Teeth and Gums
- Excellent source of glucosamine
- Conveniently packaged in a 1 lb flat pack zipper bag.
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Omega-3 Fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA), and Vit D we strongly suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
Meal Planning Information
- Meal Replacement recommended for cleaning teeth and gums
- Supplemental feeding only and must be fed in rotation with a balanced raw diet
- Appropriately sized for small to medium breed dogs.
- Also great for cats.
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Offer bones frozen or partially thawed to ensure the meat and bones are chewed thoroughly before swallowing
You may also like…
Chicken Feet – 2 lb
Our chicken feet are individual quick frozen and easy to serve! A very popular raw bone, each serving contains 1600 mg of naturally occurring glucosamine. The perfect raw bone for the active pet!
Game Bird Blend CARTON – 4 lb
A perfect blend of Whole cornish hen(meat and bone), whole quail (meat and bone) duck (meat and bone) and pork organ meat.
- 80% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
Chicken Necks (Skinless) – 2 lb
Meal Replacement Bone
Meaty & skinless raw chicken necks are an excellent raw meaty bone choice for small dogs and cats. Each 2 lb. package contains approximately 15 – 20 chicken necks.
Can be fed as a meal replacement bone as part of a rotational meal plan.