Sourced from Canadian Fisheries and is a rich source of essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Salmon is particularly rich in Omega 3’s. When fed regularly, it will improve skin and coat health, reduce shedding, and increase shine and luster to your dog’s coat. Omega-3’s are also good for reducing inflammation, particularly for dogs with joint disease or reduced mobility due to arthritis.
All Wild Caught Salmon is frozen for a minimum of 3 weeks at -20 degrees C to eliminate all risk of parasites.
- Wild Caught Canadian Fish
- Rich in Omega-3’s
- Reduces inflammation
- Supplemental Feeding Choice
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
You may also like…
Raw Goat Milk – 1 Litre
A Probiotic Powerhouse!
Raw fermented goats milk is an excellent supplement for dogs & cats of all ages. Recommended as an excellent way to successfully restore good digestive gut bacteria when making the switch from dry food to raw. Also beneficial for improved digestion, liver disorders and improved immune system response.
Also highly recommended for breeders! An excellent way to wean puppies from mother’s milk to raw food.
Frozen Treat Mold – Fish, Paw & Bone Shape – Large
Use to make frozen treats, cookies, or just portion your pet’s meals into fun shapes! Each silicone mat 10″ x 12″ x 1″ inch. This is designed for medium to XL breeds.
Frozen Treat Mold – Silicone Mold- Small BLUE
Super Food Blend – 350 g
A rich nutritious blend of nature’s best organic fruits and vegetables for optimal health. Add some powerful foods to your dog’s next meal.