Highly digestible protein that’s perfect for dogs and cats! A great protein choice for dogs and cats with sensitivities to chicken or beef.
Duck contains all 10 essential amino acids required by dogs and is also a rich source of iron, zinc, copper and selenium. An excellent protein with a slightly wilder taste than chicken or turkey, dogs and cats love the taste of fresh Ontario Duck.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Ontario Fresh Free Range Duck
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Good for kittens to adult cats
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
- Supplement with Thrive Sea Kelp or Trimineral Boost
Duck (meat & bone), Duck Liver
|per 100 grams|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|Additional Product Info:|
|Fruit and Vegetable||%||0|
Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use. Raw food is fresh for 3-5 days once thawed. Return un-used food back to refrigerator after serving.
Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes. Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.