Fruits & Vegetables Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories (min)
- 50 kcal
- Protein/Protéine (min)
- Fat/Lipide (min)
- Moisture/Humidité (max)
- Carbs/Glucides (max)
- Fiber/Fibre (max)
- Calcium (min)
- Phosphorus/Phosphore (min)
Side Dishes are a supplemental feeding choice for dogs and cats. Side dishes are not intended to be fed as a complete meal but are intended to enhance or customize your pet’s dietary choices.
We suggested offering Side Dishes as a topper with other balanced raw, cooked or dry foods. Recommended maximum serving size – 1/2 cup per 1 lb. of food
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Use within 5 – 7 days of thawing.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Need some inspiration on how to include side dishes in your pet’s next meal?