Chicken Dinner TUB – 4 lb
Your pet requires a healthy amount of vitamins and nutrients in their daily feeding regimen. See how Big Country Raw meals measure up.View Detailed Chart for Dogs
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E, D & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Essential Fatty Acids (LA, ALA, EPA, DHA), we strongly suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.